Hello dear creative,
I am thrilled to announce I am participating in an exciting new collaborative course with the lovely Olga Furman and other inspiring artists!
Do you feel like there is not enough time in a day to practice your art skills? Are you spending too much time trying to find good reference to work from? Do you feel much more excited and less frustrated while practicing art with like-minded creatives, preferably online from the convenience of your own home?
We hear you! We’ve been there!
This is why we’re very happy to share a brand new collaborative course called “Sparks of Inspiration” - no pressure, fun and time efficient exercises to get your creative juices flowing and your art skills improved!
This course is hosted by the artist Olga Furman at OlgaFurmanArt.com , and I’m super excited to be a part of our team of 12 amazing artists, who will be sharing their daily art practice experience for busy creatives - like you! I’m so excited to be a part of this amazing course, because creating for me is a deeply meditative, personally empowering experience, and it is through a daily practice that skills improve and that experience deepens. I want to share that with you!
This course is not like any other. We are going to find our own inspiration from surrounding objects and everyday moments, learn how to create a set-up and draw/paint from life or from our own references. We are going to use limited art supplies, while exploring a variety of different media.
In this course I will be offering two step-by-step sessions, up to 30 minutes each, where we are going to practice really seeing the beauty of every day objects around us. We will observe and artistically document a still life from fruit and flower using graphite, and be inspired by the beauty of random paint marks on your palette using watercolor. All the video lessons include step by step instructions and can be downloaded onto your own device with unlimited time access.
You will also get a downloadable PDF with a list of art supplies and examples of references for each project.
The course is due to start June 7th and you will get to complete 6 exercises a week during the 4 week course! A Facebook group will be available for students to sign up for, and you are encouraged to post, ask questions and get our full support! How fun is that!
Early Bird Price
Join Sparks of Inspiration before May 30th , and get $30 DISCOUNT from regular price!
Early Bird sale price is $89 (instead of reg. price $119) for 24 sessions.
That’s a great deal!!!
I’m excited to be able to give one of you a FREE spot in the course!!!
For FIVE amazing chances to enter the Giveaway:
1. Share the link to this blog post on your Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest etc). Comment below where you shared and I will pop your name in the draw. *Every time you share on different social channel I will enter your name in the draw.
2. Share this link: tinyurl.com/NatalieSparks2019 on your Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest etc). Tag me in the comments of your post (@shadybower on Insta, Facebook and Pinterest, @shady_bower on Twitter). *Every time you share on different social channel I will enter your name in the draw.
3. Look out for my post about the course on Instagram - make sure you follow me and like the post, then tag two friends on that post for an entry into the draw
4. For a bonus entry, subscribe to my newsletter here
5. For another bonus entry, follow me on Patreon - no need to become a Patron to follow along, but if you do sign up to ANY of my tiers, along with my heartfelt gratitude you will get yet another entry in the draw!
Each share counts as one entry – multiple entries are encouraged!
I will announce the lucky winner on April 25.
If you’ve already paid for the course and win the spot, you will get a full refund!
I can’t wait to meet you in class!
Make sure to find out who are the other artists and when they have their GIVE-AWAY’s - click